Honda unveils its new, powerful and sporty Civic Coupe
In a noteworthy new-vehicle unveiling coming ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show, bigwig automaker Honda introduced its powerful new Civic Coupe on Tuesday, at the company’s design studio in downtown Los Angeles.
The new Honda Civic Coupe is scheduled to hit showrooms in March 2016.
The newly-unveiled Civic Coupe is a sporty, two-door version of Honda’s Civic sedan. The automaker is hopeful that the new coupe version of its dramatically restyled Civic compact will generate renewed enthusiasm among the Honda Civic fans.
With Honda’s US division head Jeff Conrad revealing that approximately 10-15 percent of the buyers of Honda Civic prefer to purchase the Civic Coupe, Honda is optimistic that the new Civic model will increase that percentage significantly.
The new Civic Coupe will be available in two choices in engine --- a base 2-liter, 158-horsepower engine; and a fancier 1.5-liter turbo engine which has the capability to deliver 174 horsepower. Both the engines of the new Civic Coupe will get a combined 35 miles per gallon.
Describing the new Civic Coupe as “the sportiest, most tech-savvy coupe” ever manufactured by Honda, Guy Melville Brown – Honda’s lead exterior designer – said at the vehicle’s unveiling: “This car we wanted to be like a go kart. Something you could throw around and enjoy.”
- 81% Hotel Occupancy Decline in India while Singapore manages with just 29.2%
- Prakash Gaba: BUY HDFC, HCL Technologies, Godrej Consumer and UltraTech Cement
- Ashwani Gujral: BUY Hero MotoCorp, Maruti and HDFC; SELL JSW Steel and SBI
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa casinos to remain closed beyond June 1
- Mitesh Thakkar: BUY Cipla, Balkrishna Industries, ACC; SELL M&M Finance
- Okada Manila Casino Resort to lay off more than 1,000 workers amid continuing COVID-19 lockdown
- Dubai Expo Moved to October 2021
- Dubai Faces Major Economic Trouble due to COVID-19 Lockdowns
- California Governor Gavin Newsom asks casinos to reconsider reopening plans
- Emirates announces more Special Flights
Organic Market Europe
Arca Space Corporation has launched an actual...Read More
New ads for Louis Vuitton's ‘Series 4’ line feature...Read More
A team of geneticists from Trinity College Dublin...Read More
Marine wildlife researchers claimed to have...Read More
The overall ‘asthma epidemic’ among children has...Read More
People in huge numbers gathered in the Mount Lofty...Read More