New iPhone preorders likely to begin on Sept. 11
According to reports, the next-generation Apple iPhones – iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus – will become available for purchase soon after their official unveiling by the company at its product launch event in San Francisco on Wednesday, September 9.
The new iPhones will be released by Apple for public viewing at the forthcoming event; and the preorders for the handsets will likely be opened by the company shortly afterwards. According to reports, Apple will likely announce the ‘sale date’ of the new iPhones – making them available for preorder - within a couple of days of their unveiling.
If Apple follows its characteristic iPhone launch procedure of the past, the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus handsets will apparently become available for preorder two days after their official announcement on September 9. Specifically speaking, Apple will likely make the new iPhones available for preorder on Friday, September 11.
Interested buyers will probably be able to place their preorders for the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus handsets at wireless carriers Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, as well as at the Apple store online, with effect from September 11.
The new iPhones will likely be available in stores on Friday, September 18.
- 81% Hotel Occupancy Decline in India while Singapore manages with just 29.2%
- Prakash Gaba: BUY HDFC, HCL Technologies, Godrej Consumer and UltraTech Cement
- Ashwani Gujral: BUY Hero MotoCorp, Maruti and HDFC; SELL JSW Steel and SBI
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa casinos to remain closed beyond June 1
- Mitesh Thakkar: BUY Cipla, Balkrishna Industries, ACC; SELL M&M Finance
- Okada Manila Casino Resort to lay off more than 1,000 workers amid continuing COVID-19 lockdown
- Dubai Expo Moved to October 2021
- Dubai Faces Major Economic Trouble due to COVID-19 Lockdowns
- California Governor Gavin Newsom asks casinos to reconsider reopening plans
- Emirates announces more Special Flights
Organic Market Europe
Arca Space Corporation has launched an actual...Read More
New ads for Louis Vuitton's ‘Series 4’ line feature...Read More
A team of geneticists from Trinity College Dublin...Read More
Marine wildlife researchers claimed to have...Read More
The overall ‘asthma epidemic’ among children has...Read More
People in huge numbers gathered in the Mount Lofty...Read More