Corinthian Colleges will close all of its 28 campuses in California effective Monday. After the federal and state investigations, the Corinthian Colleges management has already sold majority of its schools to a student loan servicer. The for-profit Corinthian Colleges Incorporated has been under...read more
On Tuesday, the US Department of Education has fined Santa Ana-based Corinthian Colleges Inc. $30-million. The DOE has alleged that for-profit college operator has enrolled students with increased job placement rates.
Already, Corinthian has been selling off and closing a number of its...read more
Three teenage girls were killed by a hit-and-run driver in Southern California. Santa Ana Police informed that several people have been arrested in connection to the accident on the Santa Ana crosswalk near an elementary school. The police found a black Honda SUV, short distance from the...read more
Under a plan approved Tuesday by the Orange County Board of Supervisors, short-term homeless shelters could open as early as November 10 in Fullerton, Santa Ana.
According to Santa Ana's county data for year 2013, an estimated 12,700 people in Santa Ana were homeless.
- 81% Hotel Occupancy Decline in India while Singapore manages with just 29.2%
- Prakash Gaba: BUY HDFC, HCL Technologies, Godrej Consumer and UltraTech Cement
- Ashwani Gujral: BUY Hero MotoCorp, Maruti and HDFC; SELL JSW Steel and SBI
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa casinos to remain closed beyond June 1
- Mitesh Thakkar: BUY Cipla, Balkrishna Industries, ACC; SELL M&M Finance
Organic Market Europe
A team of geneticists from Trinity College Dublin...Read More
Marine wildlife researchers claimed to have...Read More
The overall ‘asthma epidemic’ among children has...Read More
People in huge numbers gathered in the Mount Lofty...Read More
As New Year is approaching, people have already...Read More
Alzheimer’s disease, the commonest cause of...Read More